Dienstag, 8. Juli 2014

Today I love The Vamps and Manuel Neuer!

Today is a rainy tuesday, but I´m in a good mood ´cause there is a band calling The Vamps and I´m so in love!
Only two days, then´s my birthday, I´ll probably choose "Birthday" by Katy Perry as my favourite song for this day. I´m so fucking excited and can´t wait another two days ahhh...
Aaaand tonight is the first semifinale of the FIFA Worldcup. Host Brasilia vs. Germany and I really really think, that Germany will win, because our Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer is the best keeper you can think of, he´s such a cutie *.* (yeah, just let me this little piece of hope I know, that brasilia is also a good team, and get well soon, neymar!)
Because I´ll watch the match with friends, I have to go, I wish you a nice evening, just see you on my birthday,
Love, Lile

 
Just look at them- ahhhhh- handsome Boys
This pic is from http://i3.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article5484620.ece/alternates/s615/vamps-2.jpg
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen